Have you always wanted to paint portraits but struggled with the details?
Now you can take a class for free!
- Would you love to create paintings of your children or grandchildren?
- Do you get lost in all the details of the eyes?
- Do you enjoy paintings that contain playful colors and loose brushwork but don’t quite know how to incorporate it yourself?
- Would you like to be a part of a community of artists all learning techniques together and sharing helpful information with each other?
Painting Eyes- A FREE Mini Course
With Portrait Artist Ali Kay
This online course is valued at $175
You are invited to access it for 60 days for free!
No credit card required. This class is ALWAYS free!
Here is what you will learn in this mini course!
- How to transfer outlines to a panel or canvas
- How to create an underpainting that serves as a road map for the later values
- How to combine complimentary colors to create dramatic effects
- How to mix a variety of skin tones using warm and cool colors
- How to create loose brushstrokes that make your painting interesting
- One full sample painting depicting eyes
- Downloadable instructions
- A traceable 6″x14″ template with the outlines of the image
- 7 video lessons demonstrating the painting process from start to finish
- 25 still photos within the videos showing each step
- 25 color swatches for you to match your colors to
Meet Your Instructor
Hi! I’m Ali!
I teach painting techniques to creatives that help them produce beautiful and accurate works of art in a short amount of time! I’ve worked for decades developing my process and I’m now sharing these secrets with you! Learn to paint loose with me using layers of fun color! Painting shouldn’t feel like a struggle. I know you are going to be inspired after you learn just how easy and fun it can be!
“This is exactly what I needed to know about color and mixing! Now I feel more confident in what paints to buy and very inspired!”- Eva Strandberg
“The portraits of my grandchildren turned out great with Ali’s instruction and guidance!”- Lisa Mc Reynolds
“After seeing the work that Ali does (and easy to follow) I’m excited about picking up my paint brushes again! Thank you Ali for your generosity in sharing! “- Pamela Reynolds