Do you love flowers?
Would you also love to learn how to paint them?
Painting the Pink Tulip- A FREE lesson from Ali Kay
This full length painting lesson gives you a peek inside Ali’s Fresh Paint community where she offers new live instruction every week!
Meet your instructor
Hi! I’m Ali!
I’m passionate about color and creating! I teach students all over the world how to create paintings they are proud of through my online school! I’ve worked for decades developing my process and I’m now sharing these secrets with you! Learn to paint loose with me using layers of fun color! Painting shouldn’t feel like a struggle. I know you are going to be inspired after you learn just how easy and fun it can be!
Here is what you will learn in this lesson
- How to transfer outlines to a panel or canvas
- How to create an underpainting that serves as a road map for the later values
- How to combine complimentary colors to create dramatic effects
- How to mix a variety of tones using warm and cool colors
- How to create loose brushstrokes that make your painting interesting
- traceable templates for the tulip sample in a variety of sizes
- supplies list
- full length painting demo with over 90 minutes of instruction
“It was great to see my the painting suddenly burst into life. Mine is on the wall already and as I walk past it I feel amazed that it did that!”
– Melissa Page
“I love Ali’s vibrant personality that shines through her color packed playful style. I think that wherever you are on your creative journey you can learn so much from others!” – @Wildwillowhome
Ready to get started?
No credit card required. This course is offered at no cost to you!